Saturday, July 2, 2011

Jonah's Milkshake - Boracay

Saturday, July 2, 2011
Our friends from Twitter has been telling me to try Jonah's Milkshakes. 'Drinking' ice cream was not really my favorite thing. Then again after lunch, they all said we must go to Jonah's. Being the first timer, I didn't say no.

Jonah's Milkshake is located at Station 1. 
I ordered chocolate milkshake. That's what I order all the time. I remember having chocolate milkshake too back in 50's Diner in Baguio. They serve the milkshake either in a glass or in a to go bottle, like that of purified drinking water.


I thought the drink was overrated. It was very sweet too. I suddenly don't understand what the hype is all about. Then again, it was a hot, sunny day and I was able to finish this bottle.

This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket