Tuesday, January 24, 2012

LOVE: My Wedding Shoes!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Hello everyone! I know this is not food related but I just want to share this photo -- the pair of shoes I'll be wearing on our big day! The first time I saw this pair in Nine West BHS, I fell in love with it instantly. I just knew this was my pair of wedding shoes. The last time I felt this way was when I saw Jeff for the first time. No joke! Haha!

So my pair of shoes is a size 6 from Nine West. It is gray with three inches heels. I love the ribbon like design on top of it. Plus it’s very comfortable! I really can imagine myself wearing this the whole day on my wedding. The regular price was Php 5,450.00 but because it was Chinese New Year, we got it at 25% off — for only Php 4,087.50. Woot woot! I cannot wait to get married because one, I will marry the man of my dreams and second, I get to wear my awesome pair of shoes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket