Monday, November 29, 2010

Red Kimono-ed Birthday

Monday, November 29, 2010
It's my birthday! Early this morning, Jeff asked me if I wanted to have dinner at a Japanese restaurant. God knows I can survive my entire life eating sushi, so of course, I said yes! So after our Intramuros trip, we headed to Red Kimono in Bonifacio Global City.

The place is at The Fort Strip, near the NBC Tent and the then famous Embassy. It was pretty small though. I guess there are only 12-15 tables inside, and a few more outside. It was lighted with lots of yellow bulbs which gave the place a relaxing feel. Jeff has this set of coupons sold to him in their office, so we were able to save a lot. Haha. The service was so good and fast. All our orders were served right away. The sushis and makis were all served in six pieces, really good for two.

Red Kimono at The Fort.


Jeff ordered the Ripe Mango Fruit Shake. This sells at Php85.

I ordered the Ripe Mango + Banana Fruit Shake. Also at Php85.

Salmon and Cream Cheese Maki at Php230. Oh so yummy!
 

Crunchy Ebi Maki at Php200. Very affordable! This is also my favorite!






Red Kimono
Unit 1A GF Fort Strip, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City
Tel no. (02) 816.6642

http://www.redkimono.com.ph/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket