Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cafe Cristina Antipolo

Sunday, April 17, 2011
Jeff and I just came from a short but relaxing trip to Casa Ibiza, also here in Antipolo. Food was kinda awful so I asked him if we can have early dinner. We went to Cafe Cristina around 6PM. What's good about the place, aside from the cozy ambiance and free WIFI, is the big and FREE car park behind it. Also, it is beside BPI Family Bank so you can easily withdraw money when you order too much and run out of cash.

Here are the pictures of the food we ordered. For some reason, I can't remember the prices. :(


And I ordered the sinful Chocolate Milkshake topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Yum!



Jeff loves Mango Shake. I noticed he'd order this anywhere we go if it's available.

We also had some Chicken Fingers. I swear this one is good! The dips tastes great. Jeff finished the salsa and I finished the other one, which I don't remember the name. Haha!
When Jeff learned that I don't eat pork (yeah, I started eating again a few months ago), he told me that I'm missing a lot because bacon is the best thing ever created. So I assumed that his relationship with bacon is tight. Hahaha! He ordered Carbonara which is obviously topped with very few bacon bits. That's pretty frustrating, yeah?
And I had Spaghetti Bolognese. Serving was too much that I had to eat my leftovers the next day for breakfast. :P

Cafe Cristina
FBM Commercial Complex
ML Quezon St., San Roque
Antipolo City 1870
Tel. Nos. 697.1721
Mondays - Sundays, 9AM - 12MN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket