Monday, April 25, 2011

Pepper Lunch

Monday, April 25, 2011
Today marks our 187th day. Or 6th month. Nope, we don't celebrate monthsaries. Since we became a couple, the 24th was never a weekend. Until today. I let Jeff plan the day. I'm running out of ninja tricks so it's time to check my ninja book. (Just kidding, there's no such thing). Anyway, I went to Victory Liner in Cubao to get our tickets to Baguio this coming weekend. Woot! We met in SM Megamall where I bought him his engagement watch, a G Shock. Hahaha. Then off we went to Alabang Town Center.

He suggested we eat at Pepper Lunch.


Hers and his. 



I ordered something new from their menu, the Yakiniku. Actually, it tastes like beef teriyaki. Or is this beef teriyaki? Serving is too much that two people can eat it, or at least two people who eats like me. I also ordered an extra egg for my meal.
Price: Php310.00


I think extra fried rice costs Php48.00. 



Jeff ordered Chicken Teriyaki
Price: Php215.00 (not really sure as I can't read the prices on their menu)

I bought a something for my big boy.

This is the main event of the day. Jeff took me here and we played for like 30 minutes. It was so fun shooting all those running kids. Actually, they kept shooting me too because I don't know how to play. Would love to come back and take revenge! I kid. ;)


Pepper Lunch
2nd Floor Alabang Town Center
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Tel no: (02) 856.7062
http://pepperlunch.com.ph

LazerXtreme
Alabang Town Center
Tel nos: 0917.8.LAZERX, (02) 403.9071/73-74
http://www.lazerxtreme.com.ph

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

nomnomnomnom! sarap! ay let's LazerXtreme naman oh! :) heehee

Unknown said... [Reply]

Ang saya saya talaga dear. Dapat tayong mga beki ay pumunta dun and unleash our powers. Hahaha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket