Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Sun Village - Boracay

Tuesday, July 5, 2011
On our last night in Boracay, Jeff asked me if I want to try the Mongolian buffet. I was kinda apprehensive but I said yes afterwards. We again walked to Station 2 to find The Sun Village. Just like the normal buffet, you get what you want from the table. But here, you get it raw and then you ask them to stir fry them. I didn't know what to get so I just took whichever I think is edible. I put some teriyaki and chili sauce too.

Candlelit dinner? Sort of. BTW, those are frozen iced tea. 
The restaurant. We spotted Kitchie Nadal somewhere there with a dreadlocked guy. 
We had three bowls of this. Buffet is for Php250 per head. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket