Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baguio Street Food

Sunday, May 1, 2011
When I was a kid, my parents told me that street food are dirty so we shouldn't eat it. I actually didn't believe them. I think I've tried a lot of street food when I was in kindergarten. The only thing I never tried was that grilled chunk of blood and the drinks. Jeff and I tried three of the most popular street food in Baguio.



1. Isaw! We found these near Burnham Park after we checked out some ukay-ukay. Yummeh!
Price: Php5.00/stick


2. One Day Old Chick or ODOCS. Back in 2003, I remember walking from Teacher's Camp to Burnham Park with my bestfriend Apple and eating ODOCS near the park. So Jeff and I scoured Burnham to find these but we find none. I was so brokenhearted! But the next day, to my surprise, we found this in the market! Yes they still exist!
Price: Php25.00/3pcs

3. Mangoes with bagoong. We also found this at Burnham Park while we were killing time on our second day. Guess it's apple mango. 
Price: Php30.00/pc


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket