Monday, May 2, 2011

OMG: Oh My Gulay!

Monday, May 2, 2011
Capping our trip was dinner at a very interesting place. It's called Oh My Gulay! at La Azotea Bldg. along Session Road. My friend King told me to visit this place, as well as Jeff's friend. So after killing time in Camp John Hay and walking around Burnham Park, we went to OMG. The building doesn't have an elevator so we had to walk up to the penthouse. I was panting and said that the food should be really worth the climb.

Sorry for the pictures I took. I know it didn't give justice to the awesomeness of the place. And the food were very unique. And affordable too. They only serve vegetarian dish, but whether you are a vegetarian or not, you still must visit them. Seriously.

OMG!

Restaurant entrance.



View from our seat. Sunset on top of the mountains. Awesome. 





 



Yep, there's a pond at the penthouse of this building. See why you need to visit this place? :)




Oh My Gulay! menu. 



Lumpia Salad.
Price: Php110.00



Itlog Sandwich. Don't look for the egg, it's with the tomatoes and cucumber. Just mixed there. Raw. :)
Price: Php110.00



Happiness. Priceless. :)




Oh My Gulay! 
Penthouse, La Azotea Bldg.,
Session Road, Baguio City

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket