Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Tanay Getaway

Sunday, October 23, 2011
For our anniversary, Jeff took me to Tanay. I've been telling him about this Baguio-ish place in like forever and he thought of going all ninja and surprised me with a trip. I didn't know we're going here until we were about to leave. We left their house around 3:30PM and arrived in Sierra Madre Hotel and Resort before 6PM. It's already dark when we came.

View from our room. Pretty, isn't it?
The next morning, we went out and had our breakfast on the deck. Jeff had tapsilog which is tapang usa, sinangag and itlog. I had baconsilog. It drizzled a little while we're having breakfast. I think it's a normal thing there.

Jeff's tapsilog. Tapang usa, sinangag at itlog.
My baconsilog. Yum!
We noticed it was raining in the mountains. 
Sierra Madre's hanging bridge. And yes, those are pine trees. The place is full of pine trees!

We were kinda scared to try Sierra Madre's zipline so I told him I think there's a place nearby that also has zipline. Pranjetto Hills is just a kilometer or so away so we checked it out.

I'm scared!
Yep, that's me!
Jeff forced me to do the wall climbing. I chipped most of my nails! 
Down I goooooo!
He did it too. Just a little bit higher that what I achieved. :P
You're going down baby!
That's us getting ready for the 32ft high zipline. 
Ohhhhhhhhh!
We're alive! 
This is so much fun.
I had to force him to take a picture of me in the middle of the road. He finally gave in and I also took a picture of him. Sometimes, breaking the rules is fun. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket