Monday, October 24, 2011

Sumo Sam - Shangri-La

Monday, October 24, 2011
Today is our anniversary. Yay for 365 days of togetherness! Jeff and I met in Shangri-La. I was surprised when I met him in front of Sumo Sam with tulips in his hands. I forgot to tell him no flowers because I am commuting. Then again, who am I to say to tulips. I mean, to him. Haha!

I wanted to have yellow tulips for my bouquet on our wedding. When we met our florist, Serge Igonia, he said that we can do it but there's a big chance that the flowers will wilt even before the reception ends. I was brokenhearted but I don't want that to happen. So we had to change my bouquet flowers to something else. this is why Jeff got my tulips today. Isn't he the sweetest? :)

We had lunch at Sumo Sam. We had our normal Japanese fix -- ricebowls and maki. I wonder why I didn't take pictures of the makis. We later watched Real Steel, a touch movie that will melt your heart.

Happy anniversary, love! :*

My bowl. 

Jeff's bowl. I think this is eel or something. 

Sumo Sam
6th Level, Gourmet Walk, EDSA 
cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
(02) 637-5704

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket