Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chatime - Landmark

Tuesday, October 18, 2011
It's Jeff's first time to Chatime! Well, I bought him once when I was in SM North EDSA and he picked me up. My favorite drink here is the Roasted Milk with pudding as toppings. Last time I ordered Taro Milk Tea with pearls. The drink was really good, but it shouldn't mix with pearls. Drinks cost around Php75 - Php100, depending on the toppings that you want.

Chatime is in the bridgeway in the middle of Landmark and Glorietta. You won't miss it!

I really like this round thing. It vibrates and lights up when your order is ready. Serenitea and Happy Lemon use this too. I even got the manufacturers name and contact details so we can order some for our clinics. 

Someone's very happy. Roasted milk with pudding, attack! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket