Friday, October 21, 2011

Aristocrat Restaurant

Friday, October 21, 2011
My future husband and I at CCP while waiting for Stomped to start.

Our anniversary started today when Jeff asked me if I wanted to watch Stomped. And we're so dressed up! I was wearing a little black dress and he was in his barong. We looked so sosyal. Hahaha! Before the show started, he took me to Aristocrat along Roxas Blvd.

Jeff said that Aristocrat was the first to introduce the 24-hour store and not McDonald's. He said they used to go there when he was still small. I wish my family went out a lot too when I was small.
Ensaladang talong! 

Jeff's grilled liempo.

My chicken barbecue.

My date was so busy with Twitter.

Coffee at CCP while waiting for the Stomp to start. 

STOMPED!

1 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said... [Reply]

the best chix bbq!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket