Saturday, October 22, 2011

Papa John's Pizza - BF Homes

Saturday, October 22, 2011
Jeff picked me up in my house this morning. He said we're leaving this afternoon. We have a schedule of ring fitting today with the Franco's. We dropped by The Wedding Lounge once again and we finally saw our rings. We were very satisfied. I will post a picture of the ring later. :)

We drove to his house where he needs to finish some errands. We had lunch at Papa John's in BF. I forgot my camera in the car so I took pictures using my phone.

Papa John's BF Homes. 




Before and after. Jeff's Green Apple Italian Soda.

Seafood Carbonara.
I forgot the name but they call it Captain's something. It's also seafood by the way.
Chicken strips. 

Papa John's Pizza
G/F GLT Bldg., President's Ave. cor. Aguirre St., 
B.F. Homes, Parañaque City
(02) 519-7272

PS. Here is our wedding bands! Aren't they pretty?! :)

A sneak peak to a very important piece of our wedding. :)

1 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said... [Reply]

been wanting to try but too bad, they dont have a branch near my place

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket