Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tempura Japanese Grill - Alabang

Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Today I was scheduled to visit our clinic in Festival Mall. I came around lunch so I went to see Jeff first to have lunch with him. I got my first salary at work and I told him I'm going to treat him for lunch. We went to Alabang Town Center and found this Japanese restaurant. We later found out that they have 50% discount on their tempura. Sweet!

Tempura monsters.
We went through their menu and placed our orders. Their prices are quite reasonable. I was just wondering why there weren't a lot of people eating there. Maybe because it was a Tuesday? But the day before that was a payday. Anyway..

We always order the maki with cheese just because it's my favorite. Hehe.
I think this was eel. 
And the half the price tempura. Yum!


Tempura Japanese Grill
Cinema Area, ATC, Alabang Commercial Corp.,
Alabang-Zapote Rd., Muntinlupa City
(02) 850-2136

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket