Friday, August 26, 2011

Omakase - Ayala Triangle

Friday, August 26, 2011
Once in a while, Jeff works in Makati, especially when he needs to conduct training and presentations. Today is one of those days. We took advantage of this and met up for lunch. He asked me where I want to eat. I suggested Bonchon (again) but he said it's packed. So we settled for the not so packed Omakase.

The food was great as Jeff and I really love Japanese food. But the service is kinda slow. Maybe it's because there's so many people having their lunch in there or I'm just too hungry. Either way, I think their customer service needs a little polishing. Also, Jeff ordered Uni Sushi but they served Uni Sashimi. He had to wait before the right order was given to him. When we billed out, it took them a while to give us our bill. Frustrating.

Jeff's uni sushi. I'm really not gonna eat this, ever.

Jeff's gyudon. 

My chicken teriyaki at Php185.00

I think they call this Philadelphia Roll. It has cheese inside! Price is Php185.00


Omakase
Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati Ave., Bel-Air
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 467-3150

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket