Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cibo - Alabang Town Center

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
We were in Lucban for the holiday. Jeff's family has this thing of dragging me into wherever they will go. Which I totally love. I really like the feeling that they like me that much because they want to bring me to their family gatherings.

Yesterday, we brought Jeff's 95-year-old grandmother to a foster home. It was a heartbreaking moment for everyone. Nanay lives with his youngest son, Tito Dan, who died last July. Her remaining kids decided that it will be best to take her to a foster home. We also went to Tita Nadjie's mom's wake. She is Jeff's mom's high school friend and we're getting her as one of the principal sponsors for our wedding. I know it's not the right occasion to do the 'pamanhikan' with her, but it's the only time we have.

We went home Tuesday morning. We arrived around lunch so we decided to eat in Alabang Town Center.




Jeff's strawberry shake. 

My mango shake. 

Tita Letty and Ate Inggie ordered salad. I'm not a salad person so I just ate a small tomato slice. 

Carbonara.

Jeff's lamb chops. It's really good! 

Bread. 

Panizza!

Cibo
2/F Corte delas Palmas ATC, Alabang-Zapote Rd.
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila

Philippines
(02) 842-7285

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket