Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tootsie's Tagaytay: My Birthday Lunch

Sunday, November 27, 2011
I'm turning twenty seven in a few hours. Jeff took me to Enchanted Kingdom. Yay for another surprise trip! Before going to EK, I asked him if he wants to have lunch in Tagaytay. Our friend, Jel suggested we check out Tootsie's. It is along the highway just before Yellow Cab and Leslie's area. We arrived around 1PM. We were asked to sit outside because there are a lot of people inside the restaurant. It was not a problem for me. I wanted to feel the Tagaytay breeze, though it wasn't very cold that day.

We ordered two of their specialties: Kansi Bulalo and Roasted Lamb with Potatoes. Both were priced at less than Php500 which is good for 2-3 pax. Not bad, yeah?

Candlelit lunch. <3

Spoon and fork. 
Really loved this abaca ribbon around the utensils. 
Soup bowl.
Chairs outside the restaurant.
And more chairs. 
Someone's already checking his cash. Haha!
At last, foooooood!
Roasted lamb with potatoes. The lamb was so tasty and tender. This is actually one of Jeff's favorite food, along with turkey and steak. Very American. LOLS.
Close up.
Kansi Bulalo. Wait 'til you see what's inside. 
Tadaaaaa! A big, fat bone! That didn't sound right, yeah? Haha!
This is happiness personified. :D
We both loved this picture of me. I look so animated or something. I love it too! Good job, beyb! :*
Jeff said these are pechay. I said they are mustard. Or radish.
Their menu. 

Thanks for taking me to Tootsie's for my birthday lunch, beyb! :*

To cap the night off, Jeff showed me his last surprise -- sky lanterns. Here's a video of us trying to fly one of them. We failed, but it's the thought that counts.



Tootsie's Tagaytay
Tagaytay Ridge
Tagaytay City, Cavite
(046) 413-4629

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket