Friday, September 23, 2011

Racks - Festival Supermall

Friday, September 23, 2011
I was yet again in Jeff's neck of woods. I had to visit our branch in Festival Supermall to conduct an orientation regarding a new promo. So anyway, before I went to the clinic. I asked Jeff if we can have lunch first. We met at South Station and walked to Festival. We walked around and decided to eat at Racks.

Racks Festival Supermall.

Jeff ordered this, I don't know, Racks Baby Ribs I think. It's Php 316.00.

I ordered quarter Racks Classic Pork Ribs. Price is very reasonable at Php 283.00. 

Racks
3/Lvl. B., Festival Supermall, 
Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang
Muntinlupa City
(02) 809-2189

1 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said... [Reply]

our fave ribs!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket