Friday, September 9, 2011

Charlie Chicken - BF Homes

Friday, September 9, 2011
It's Friday and I decided to see Jeff. I just miss him. I took the shuttle to BF Homes from Paseo Center at around 5:15PM. Traffic was really bad and I arrived in Sucat at 7PM. Yeah, traffic was that bad. Jeff picked me up at Shopwise Sucat. I've been bugging him about Charlie Chicken because we've been reading good reviews about it.

Charlie Chicken is along President Ave., which is very near Jeff's home in Tahanan Village. I was kinda disappointed about it. It wasn't as good as I thought it was. Or maybe, I just like Bonchon a lot.

Believe it or not, I just used my HTC Wildfire taking these pictures. I'm amazed about the picture quality. :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket