Monday, June 6, 2011

Pinoydon

Monday, June 6, 2011
After reserving our venue for the wedding (yep we already did!), we went to Ortigas to meet Jeff's bestfriend, Pol. We went to church with him at CCF in St. Francis Square. We were just in time for the 12nn service. The service lasted for about an hour. 


We later went for a late lunch in Podium. The the fifth floor, near the cinema is Pinoydon. It's a fusion of Filipino food and Japanese cuisine. Actually, more like Japanese food but Filipinized. Or something like that. Haha. Please forgive the following photos because I left my camera in the car so I just used my Blackberry.


I asked Jeff to order this. I think this is Philly Roll. Their version of my favorite cheese maki.
Price: Php 130.00



Pol ordered this. It's fried tofu.
Price: Php 90.00
I had chicken teriyaki. I'm starting to realize that my favorite food is really chicken.
Price: Php 170.00

Jeff ordered Bistekdon.
Price: Php 165.00
For more information about their menu, visit THIS.

Pinoydon, The Podium
Level 5, 18 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Tel no. (02) 631-1198

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket