Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bonchon Chicken - Greenbelt 1

Sunday, June 5, 2011
Out of the blue, Camela BBMed me that we're gonna have dinner tonight. With the boyfriends. At one point, I convinced myself that I forgot about the appointment. Turns out I didn't. It was an emergency meeting. Haha. Jeff said he couldn't make it. He said a few excuses (yes, I call it excuses) and I didn't try to convince him to come. I don't know why, I just didn't. So I met the girls and their boyfriends in Greenbelt. I suggested Bonchon.


I haven't tried Bonchon. I was really curious. You know what, we were all very satisfied. So yummy! I'm definitely coming back! :D







A bucket costs Php720 which has 6 drumsticks and 12 wings. Not bad at all.

Later that night, Jeff came. Numi-ninja moves. I was so happy to see him. He said he was hungry and wants to eat in Bonchon. So we went back. He ordered the meal with two drumsticks and rice which costs P140. I like Bonchon. It's affordable and it's yummehhhh! We're definitely coming back. 

Bonchon Crispy Chicken
Greenbelt 1, Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila

Tel. No. (02) 519-8438

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket