Monday, October 25, 2010

Dampa sa Cubao

Monday, October 25, 2010
Been craving for seafood so the moment I had a chance, I asked Jeff if we could eat at Dampa. Well, the original Dampa is in his area in Paranaque but it's too early for me to go to his neck of woods. :P We were with my friends, Camille and Randie that's why there were tons of food.

Date # 3. Win!


Ensaladang talong.

Shrimp in oyster sauce.


Calamares.

Sizzling pusit.


Looks like someone's enjoying shelling my prawns. This guy shows promise!

PS. We became a couple after this dinner. Guess he got me with shelled prawns. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄© www.nom-mage.com 2012. All text and photos are property of nom-mage. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeff and Joy Tagle and www.nom-mage.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Design by Pocket